Smart BMI Scale w/ App Manual
Thank you for choosing our Smart Digital BMI Body Weight Scale with App. The scale offers data of your personal weight, body fat percentage, body water percentage, muscle mass; bone mass, BMI (Body Mass Index) and more.
The scale provides you an accurate measurement of your overall health and fitness. To ensure continuous operation and accuracy, please read these operating instructions carefully before use. By passing certain procedures may result in incorrect readings. We hope that you enjoy using your new Bluetooth scale.
YOUR PACKAGE SET
What's in your Smart Scale Set?
- The Bluetooth Smart Scale
- 4 AAA batteries (not included)
- Bluetooth Scale Start Guide
IMPORTANT SAFETY PRECAUTIONS:
When using the digital scale, certain basic safety precautions must be followed, including the following:
- A scale is a high precision measuring device. Never jump or stomp on the scale or disassemble. Please handle the scale carefully to avoid breakage.
- To ensure weighing accuracy, when the scale is first used, please place them on an even surface and wait at least 10 seconds before stepping on the scale. It also applies if the scale has been moved. We suggest you taking your measurements at the same time every day to ensure the accuracy.
- Check the device before each use. Do not use the device or an electrode if it is damaged in any way. The continuous use of a damaged unit may cause injury, improper results, or serious danger.
- Please check the batteries if the scale malfunction. Change to new batteries if needed.
- When it is not in use, please remove the batteries and place the device in a dry room and protect it against extreme moisture, heat, lint, dust and direct sunlight. Never place any heavy objects on the equipment.
- The scale contains plastic materials, if you are Allergic to plastic, do not use it.
For this Bluetooth scale, there are other safety precautions must be followed, including the following:
- Use the Scale while barefoot. The scale cannot measure body fat percentage if you’re wearing shoes or socks.
- Make sure your feet are dry before weighing yourself.
- Place the scale on a hard, flat surface during use. Using the scale on a soft surface - like carpet or linoleum - may affect the accuracy of the Scale readings.
- The Bluetooth scale should not be used to diagnose or treat any medical condition. You should consult a doctor when undertaking any diet or exercise program. If you are pregnant/pacemaker or other internal device holder, you should not rely on the data provided by this product. Please note that all the data are for reference and is not a substitute for advice from a licensed health-care professional.
- This scale is not waterproof; never immerse the scale in water. To clean the surface, use a damp cloth or a glass cleaner. Do not use soap or other chemicals.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- This scale uses BIA (Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis) technology to measure body composition data by sending a safe low-tension electrical current through the body.
- High precision strain gauge sensors system
- Auto ON/OFF
- Product size: 304*304*22mm (L*W*D)
- Magic Hidden LED (size: 80*31mm) display with white digit
- Weight Units: kg, lb (switch the units by following OPERATING INSTRUCTION 2.0)
- Weight limit: 5kg-180kg(11lb-396lb)
- Graduation increments: 0.05kg/0.2lb
- Measures Body Weight, B.M.I (Body Mass Index), Body Fat, Water, Skeletal Muscle, Bone Mass, Protein, Calorie and Body Age.
- Male/Female option
- No limitation of users number (add user members by following OPERATING INSTRUCTION 1.9)
- Overload indication: “EEr”. Low batteries indication: “ Lo ” When the battery runs out, the display will show “Lo”. Please replace new batteries.
- Power supply: 4×AAA batteries.
1.1 Remove all packaging before use.
1.2 Remove insulating strip beneath the batteries in the battery holder at the back on the scale.
1.3 Place the scale on hard, flat ground.
1.4 Download the app: AIFIT from App Store /Google Play and open mobile Bluetooth.
1.5 Register your own ID by email for keeping a record. Add personal data during register and confirm OK.
1.6 Turn on Bluetooth system on your phone.
1.7 Step on the scale with BARE feet and wait for 10-15 seconds, the circle is stable with “ding” sound when you turn on bell ring, it’s means weighing and analyzing are finished.
1.8 You can find the analyzing report on Body Weight, BMI (Body Mass Index), Body Fat, Water, Skeletal Muscle, Bone Mass, Protein, BMR and Body Age. When you click to chat, you can see your long-term tracking in chat form.
1.9 When you enter My Account, you can add unlimited user member by press “+” and also add new users’ personal data.
2. Themes, weight unit, weighting done sounds, languages, set goal, password and etc be set on System page. You can switch the weight and turn on/off weighing done sounds here. You can also turn on the Fitbit button to allow AIFIT app sync with Fitbit app.
Step by step guide on how to change the measurement through the app:
- Select "ME" button on the lower part of your app.
- Select "UNIT" on the pop up box provided:
- Another pop-up box will be provided for you to be able to change the Unit of measurement. Check the box beside the unit you want to choose.
1. Operating environment: 0 ~ 40 ℃, ≤ 90% RH.
2. Storage environment:: -20 ℃ ~ 60 ℃.