Rado Car High Pressure Cleaning Tool Manual
Use in a well-ventilated area.
- Do not exceed 110 psi.
- Do not use with acidic, flammable or combustible products.
- Do not point cleaning tool at face or body.
- Avoid breathing dust or handling debris that can be harmful to your health.
- Should you notice a tool malfunction, discontinue use and contact your supplier.
- Use caution when other people are in your surroundings and work area.
- Always disconnect the device from the air supply when not in use and before changing accessories or when performing routine maintenance.
- Always check the device for leaking hoses, loose fittings or damaged parts.
- We recommend that you never clean any safety-related components with the tool, i.e., safety belts, electrical or electronic modules.
The Rado cleaning tool requires a constant air pressure between 5.5 and 6.3 bar 78 to 90 psi, for optimum performance. DO NOT EXCEED 110 psi.
CAUTION: Constant air supply rates vary depending on the size and power of the compressor. Always make sure tank and airlines are free from impurities, oil and water contaminate.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Remove large debris and vacuum area to be cleaned.
- Turn liquid air valve into an upright position to deliver cleaning solution.
- Hold cleaning nozzle 1 to 3 inches from the area to be cleaned. Fully depress the trigger. Begin with overlapping motion over the area to be cleaned.
- Next, turn the valve into a downward position using just air and dry the area.
Cleaning Dashboard and Hard Surfaces
- Recommended air pressure set at 78 psi.
- Turn liquid valve to straight up vertical position. Using an overlapping spray motion, spray the area to be cleaned.
- Allow cleaning liquid to remain on the surface for 10-15 seconds.
- Follow with air only by turning the valve to the horizontal down position. Begin drying with overlapping motion followed with a soft dry towel.
PROBLEM & SOLUTION
- Tip will not oscillate > Check for low air pressure
- Tip moves slowly > Check for dirt build-up and clean
- Tip drips fluid > Keep liquid valve in the horizontal position when not in use
- Will not dispense liquid > Check pickup tube for debris and rinse out